Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 53 of 157 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: People

my beautiful girlfriend at a butterfly house i said stop and this is what happenbed!nikon 7600

a medium sized alaska zuke...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gabriel

THis is my Gf's Son. He loves the attention from the camera and the flash . S o whenever i point the camera towards him he looks straight into the camera. THis was taken miday inside one windowed kitchen area using my Canon powershot S2 in AUTO mode. How do you all like it?

I really like it. I like the action blur in the teeth, and I think you managed the lighting very well. Great shot!
    Nikon D50, Nikkor 18-55mm, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, Sigma 70-300mm APO DG Macro, Tokina 12-24
    Flickr

Thanks Dude. I have beeing doing a lot of adjustments before taking any shot eventhough i dont know much about photography. There was few informative posts in here from which i learned something about shutter speed, aperture and some techie terms.

Thanks for the appreciation toriaj. This really gives me lots of confidence.

Soldier

C&C Welcome

Ken
    Canon dSLR User

I work in the mall at a camera store. I get plenty of chances to photograph people. I like these shots for some reason more than any others I've taken.

In this picture, the child's face is illuminated from the display glass thats across from her. She's standing next to a jewlery stand and the sun is reflected off the chains and necklaces.

I believe I was using a Nikon D50 with a Nikon 70-300 lens.

Lara at the Fair

My wife, at the Fair. I just like how the light plays from different angles on her face.
    Durin S. Day

Olympus OM-1n
    Canon 30d
    28-135mm (which is not a good lens in my opinion)

I did another family shoot at the JW Marriott in Las Vegas. Here are a few of my favorite shots. Comments and Feedback are appreciated.

They are very nice! What setup did you use?
    I really like the posing in the one of the kids with the tree. Helps it to feel more natural. In the "family portrait," I find the tree growing between mom and dad to be distracting, but I can tell you made an effort not to have it grow out of anyone's head! And what do you think of their choice to wear brown shirts and blue jeans? Kind of makes the hair/faces blend in, and the legs pop? But I always like brunettes in brown. Great work!
    Nikon D50, Nikkor 18-55mm, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, Sigma 70-300mm APO DG Macro, Tokina 12-24
    Flickr