Page 50 of 157 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: People

Quote Originally Posted by forno
    Romance lives

I really like this shot.
    Gear List:
    Some links I like: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Cool Me! S3! nuff said!

Hey- i'm a newcomer to digital photography- just got my S3- my first digi cam, last week. My only experience with photography before this was a cruddy APS camera haha. Been playing with manual control all week and here're some shots of myself!... Some.. self portraits! haha.

I know this one is a little dark.. but i meant it to be that way.. actually.. it was an accident- but i like it dark methinks it adds to the feel of the picture.

So there ya have it. still learning. Comments and Critiques are welcome and tips and advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vich
    I really like this shot.

i work near the Botanical Gardens in Melbourne and went for a walk and found these 2 just doin there thing
    Canon 350D l EF-S 10-22 l EF-S 17-55 l EF 50 f/1.8 l EF 70-200 2.8 IS l 430EX l

Fornography

www.vicwrx.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Esoterra
    Some friends of mine asked me to take some pictures of them at the Bellagio.

http://chrisross.smugmug.com/gallery/1802008
    Tell them to GET A ROOM! lol

Some great shots in there. She's ravishingly photogenic!

I got a little dizzy clicking though since the tilting seemed to alternate. Now the real hard part. Which ones to print? Many are "more of the same". You could put it off on them to choose, hehe.
    Gear List:
    Some links I like: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by Vich
    Tell them to GET A ROOM! lol

Some great shots in there. She's ravishingly photogenic!

I got a little dizzy clicking though since the tilting seemed to alternate. Now the real hard part. Which ones to print? Many are "more of the same". You could put it off on them to choose, hehe.
    Thanks Vich,

Yeah I wanted to give them the options to choose which pics they want, so I put all of the ones I thought turned out decent! I might have gone overboard with the tilt- I'm trying to change things up a bit!

Esoterra, the Bellagio? We are really following each other around!! First Bear Lake, then Mirror Lake, now the Bellagio! http://www.dcresource.com/forums/sho...gio#post147440

Beautiful shots. I'm sure that the couple will like them. The woman is beautiful, I was wishing for a shot showing more of her face. And FWIW, the angles didn't bother me ...
    Nikon D50, Nikkor 18-55mm, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, Sigma 70-300mm APO DG Macro, Tokina 12-24
    Flickr

I've never really tried to shoot any portraits. Me and my girlfriend were walking around the lake and I just started to photograph her. She's alot more photogenic than I am. CC is always very welcome. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Brian C. Racine

Canon 40D | 24-70mm f/2.8L | 50mm f/1.4 USM | 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM | BG-E2 Grip | 580EX II

Galen Rowell Graduated Neutral Density Filters

Quote Originally Posted by toriaj
    Esoterra, the Bellagio? We are really following each other around!! First Bear Lake, then Mirror Lake, now the Bellagio! http://www.dcresource.com/forums/sho...gio#post147440

Beautiful shots. I'm sure that the couple will like them. The woman is beautiful, I was wishing for a shot showing more of her face. And FWIW, the angles didn't bother me ...
    Thanks for the feedback Toriaj. Looks like you were down near the water show on the side of the road to the Bellagio Valet Parking. Thats a nice picture you posted on the other thread. Have you been to the Valley of Fire yet? It;s off the I-15 north of Vegas about 15 miles or so. A great time to go is late fall when it cools down!