Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 7 of 121 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Abstracts

Maddox, it looks like the business end of a whisk broom , great shot. boxgirl73, Excellent idea for a photo, like the B&W effect. nice shot.
    Last edited by Bald Eagle; 05-26-2005 at 02:50 PM. Reason: speeling

From the Time Capsule

This shot is pretty special to me. First, it was taken 20 yrs ago this month, second it was the view from my barracks in Germany, third, it is a picture of a 35mm slide. The only remaining photos I have from those days. hope you like.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Score

Bald Eagle says:...broom.

It is. If the english word for this kind of 'sopkvast' is whisk broom then you are right

I like your shoes/the view. Reminds me of a photo I took of my sneakers about 15 years ago, with my back then Pentax. They were on the floor though, and not trying to sneak out of the window..

MJ
    /Maddox

http://medlem.spray.se/photos

Canon EOS 350D
    Canon 18-55 mm
    Sigma 70-300 mm F4-5.6 II Super Macro

Thanks Maddox, It brings back memories for me too, funny how certain photos can have so much impact. Here is one for the "What is it?" category. Taken 20 yrs ago with a Nikon FE2 35mm and converted into a slide, then a digital pic was taken of the slide.(By me). Can you guess what is/was?

Birthday present new lens

Bald Eagle bought me a new lens for my birthday today. It is a Sigma, 28-80 mini zoom macro, f3.5-5.6,aspherical lens. He also bought me a photogs vest.
    Needless to say, I couldnt wait to try it all out. Here is my latest attempt with my new lens. Comments are welcome.
    Canon EOS 300 D,Sigma 28-80 mm ,F3.5-5.6 with minizoom macro.
    I will practice till I get it right, which will probably be forever .http://up.photos.yahoo.com/ed/cowenbecky/album_handler

happy birthday, BEC! did you use the vest as well

Not sure if this qualifies as abstact really, prob better in a builings thread. never mind tho...

Allan..

I played with one of my pictures and suddenly I saw 3d effect. I wonder if somebody else could see it.

Yes, most definitely, what did you do to achieve this effect, very nice, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Eagle
    Yes, most definitely, what did you do to achieve this effect, very nice, by the way.
    Thank you.
    This is picture of the Sun. I used a telescope t capture it. I tried to make prminences look better and I played with the picture in the photo shop. Of course now it does not look like the Sun at all, but I got this 3D effect.