Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 1 of 121 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Abstracts

Abstracts

Pics that dont quite fit in the other threads. Here is my attempt, comments welcome.

the first shot is rahter good, but have you enhanced the blue?

i would have gone closer into the ring in the second one, so that i framed the photo. here, it's a shade distracting. wow, but, i'd never even have noticed the potential is such stuff.

here's one of mine, of water ripples at sunset. i've slitghly tweaked the red, but it's nothing much.

this one is "cheat shot": i plugged in some good music on my laptop, and photographed the visulaization handheld. i know this is a "cheap" shot, and nothing commendable, but i'm uploading this because a chap i know(a d70 owner) took some seventy identical shots of WMP visualzations, printed each out to some massive size, and held an exhibition which was described as "moving"

this one is of my famous "Nightmare" series (people thought it should be famous)...i have seven of them, but i like this the best. I placed the capacitors (electrical stuff) upside down on a mirror and photographed it at 1/2 sec on a tripod. i used multiple ligthing. however, while post processing, i foolishly did so on my laptop, which has flawed gamma values, so it's some stops underexposed.

I like the cheap shot the best. On the water fountain, They had blue dye in it, i actually had to tone it down a bit. The "nightmare" shot is very good as well.

This is about color and shape. Hope you like, opinions are always welcome.

fantastic! what is it?

Believe it or not. Salt-Water on a shallow sand-bar, overexposed. I didnt like the original shot so i tinkered with it and this was the result. I think I will have this one enlarged and hang it on the wall. Original art.

guess what this is!

for once, let's see what you can make of this: what on earth is this?