Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 165 of 178 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1774

Thread: Sunsets!

Looks like a great sunset! I'd probably try to get rid of that fence at the bottom.
    Lukas

Camera: Anonymous
    I could tell you but I wouldn't want you to get all pissy if it's the wrong brand

Flickr

Thank you for the feedback!!! I was kinda thinking the fence was a bit distracting but I havent learned how to be all crazy with photoshop or the like just yet. I figure one thing at a time...I just moved to NC to start my new career in the RN residency program - so I am trying to learn the ropes as a new nurse! Trying to stay grounded and not have my hands in too many things all at once - ya know! But in time I will get there - I appreciate the feedback though!

A.Crosby,

Great clouds and colors. One of those 'I had my camera and I had to take it' photos I have done while in the car. Never do know what I will do with them, just cataloging the sky for future reference. Which part of NC did you land in? The western mountains are a wonderful area for photography.

I am in the Fayetteville area 1.5 hours south of Raleigh 5 hours from the mountains and 2 from the Outer Banks...I actually walked out to the road way from where I am living to take the pics - I think this was the first one on the series I like the color and how everything has a pink tint to it...I guess right before this one of the folks driving saw me with my camera and asked if I had taken a picture of the rainbow, and I replied nope I just got out there - - - so I guess there was a big rainbow right before the sunset! Never know what is around the corner and when you will need your camera!

Mickleover sunset

Here's another one from me. This time taken from the edge of our estate looking over the fields. Wish we lived at the outskirts.
    Name:  P9186742.JPG
Views: 100
Size:  376.9 KB
    Around every picture there's a corner & round every corner there's a picture
    - the fun's in finding them

Beautiful sunset! I like how you composed with the tree wrapping around the top of the frame.
    Lukas

Camera: Anonymous
    I could tell you but I wouldn't want you to get all pissy if it's the wrong brand

Flickr

Yes, great sunset and great exposure with the clouds, tree silhouettes, etc. You have an estate? Isn't that a fairly large, upscale piece of land, or am I insufficiently fluent in English?

Thanks guys I was pretty pleased with that one myself. Raven that estate comment is priceless LoL really made me chuckle. Unfortunately I don't have an estate myself, I mean't that it was taken at the edge of the housing estate (just a group of houses) next to some fields. Nothing so grand as you thought I'm afraid, your English is fine it's me being economical with the words. Still chuckling to myself

Here are a few sunrise shots. What do you think is it better to deliberately encourage the flare or try to avoid it.
    Name:  PC107663.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  277.1 KB

Name:  PC107671.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  249.2 KB

Phill,

In this case I like the one without flare better; although I prefer the exposure in the one with flare. I might think differently if the flare was closer to the edge of the burned out sun.