Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Exclamation Help with lense cover for C-700

I am an amature phoographer that knoiws a fair amount but am just recently looking into getting a lense protector or uv protector. The reason is I am going somewhere that might get a bit messy with my church and am their photographer for many events. I have a C-700 My grandfather gave to me and I like it alot... Go olympus... I ant to know where I can get one real dirt cheapsince it will probly get ruinned and I am kind of short on money. also if poissible it needs to fit without the need of a hood. I do not care if teliphoto lenses wont work with it on, because I do not own any, with a 10X zoom and all I have enough usually. And again it needs to be cheep because it will probly get ruined, so even a peice of glass over the end that would not destort the immage at all would work. Just something to keep crud off the lense. Please Respond ASAP with any info, I need one soon!!!

you've provided your own answer--jsut a bit of glass!

try your optitician or an especially shady photographic supplier and i suppose they'll supply you with something you want.

i personally don't bother too much about my lens. it's covered with gunk, but as long as nothing shows up on my photos, i'm happy.

Thanx but the reason I needed one is to try to keep stuff from getting in behind the lense, might be better off staying farther back with that zoom and all thanx though