Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

cagegs Guest

Red face Olympus - Card Full problem

Help - I have a 2 year old Olympus 4.0 Megapxl camera. I recently installed a SM card reader on my hard-drive. Right after inserting the SM card in this drive for the first time and then, reinserting the card into the camera, the camera indicated "Card Full". I have reinserted the card into the SM card reader a number of times, only to find no pictures. I also took the SM card to a local Kodak developing machine, again, no pictures were found.

Can anyone provide input on why the card is now reading 'full', yet no pictures are available, nor avail for download? The system I'm running is Windows XP.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by cagegs
    Help - I have a 2 year old Olympus 4.0 Megapxl camera. I recently installed a SM card reader on my hard-drive. Right after inserting the SM card in this drive for the first time and then, reinserting the card into the camera, the camera indicated "Card Full". I have reinserted the card into the SM card reader a number of times, only to find no pictures. I also took the SM card to a local Kodak developing machine, again, no pictures were found.

Can anyone provide input on why the card is now reading 'full', yet no pictures are available, nor avail for download?
    Not a clue! Did you not download the photos the first time you inserted the card in the reader? If you did, you should try reformatting the card in the camera. Is that not possible?
    "...and only the stump, or fishy part of him remained."
    Green Gables: A Contemplative Companion to Fujino Township