Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 21 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Midnight Visitor

Just as I was getting ready for a good nights sleep, this guy asked for a photo, What would you have done? I couldnt resist. hope you like.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Talking

rick...your shots are becoming more and more disgusting...and that's not a bad thing!

amazing clarity really!!! cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Eagle
    Just as I was getting ready for a good nights sleep, this guy asked for a photo, What would you have done? I couldnt resist. hope you like.
    More and more better each time Bald Eagle. Technics and the camera seems to be very good mastered. If i could now give you an advice try to be attentive to the background and to the light now. No doubt you are on the good way.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff31
    More and more better each time Bald Eagle. Technics and the camera seems to be very good mastered. If i could now give you an advice try to be attentive to the background and to the light now. No doubt you are on the good way.
    I agree, the background could have been better(it was a fake leaf) and lighting was from a regular household bulb. But, i was afraid he wouldnt pose for too long, and i was right, after a couple of shots, he took off again. but, i appreciate the helpful suggestions, and very kind words.

A curious Fly

hope you like, he buzzed me for a while, until i took his pic, then he left.

A Dangerous pose

This wasp, was guarding her nest and watching me closely.

Color Guard

This guy was guarding his leaf jealously, he chased off any of his friends.

My First Try...

My first attempt at this sort of thing...not nearly to the level of other shots on this thread, but practice makes perfect! These little critters move around fast! I don't know how you guys get some of these shots...

Canon S2 f/5.0, 1/320 sec.

i dunno...seems like you made a great shot here. only one suggestion would be to post-manipulate the image by running it through photoshop, and doing a little anti-aliasing of the bottom left wing. but i really like the shot. nice composition!

and long ago, my Marine recruiter told me that perfect practice makes perfect...don't know why, but the saying has always stuck with me. keep up the good work!

[QUOTE=JTL]My first attempt at this sort of thing...not nearly to the level of other shots on this thread, but practice makes perfect! These little critters move around fast! I don't know how you guys get some of these shots...

Canon S2 f/5.0, 1/320 sec.
    Stop right there, You have taken a Perfect shot, this one is awesome, no need to practice any more. Actually, it is a fantastic shot, great job.