11-25-2005, 02:38 AM
My niece was dog-sitting. Stately little handful hua? Great little doggy, lovable, very intelligent, but for a dog that would be a single mouthful, it sure barks at the other dogs like crazy.
11-27-2005, 03:32 PM
Here's a few I took this weekend of my purebred Golden Lab, Yukon.
He's in the far back in ^this^ one.
12-03-2005, 08:41 PM
The book critic
This is Sammy, and yes, he did that :-)
12-04-2005, 03:07 PM
Obviously, Sammy hasn't read the book yet!
12-04-2005, 03:48 PM
In Sammy's Defence
Surely a case of misunderstanding?
Sammy was clearly obeying orders and attempting
to 'Inwardly Digest'
Geoff Chandler. UK/England/Surrey
NIKON D90 / D80. Nikon 16 - 85 VR, Tamron 28-200,
Sigma 70-300APO, Tokina 100 AT-X Pro D.
SB600 flash. Panasonic DMC-TZ25
12-04-2005, 07:37 PM
It's all my fault (Sammy)
Heh. It's my fault. Rather than tell him "no" when these things happen, I go and get the camera. Here's one of Sammy voicing his opinion about being crated, and another of him enjoying some tomatoes from my wife's tomato plant. The crate shot was taken right after we got him from the pound. He's much better now (he doesn't sleep in a crate, but he doesn't rip all our stuff up anymore either - we've sort of reached an understanding).
12-05-2005, 02:47 PM
One of my favourites of our girl...
12-07-2005, 07:14 AM
Here is Mr. Paddles
Here is Kia.
12-07-2005, 06:42 PM
Help me post my pooch!!!
Would someone please explain to me how I can post a photo from iPhoto? I am new to all this, but after looking at all the beautiful dogs in this thread, I'd really like to share photos of mine. However, I'm too stupid to figure it out on my own.
12-07-2005, 10:20 PM
Sequence of actions such:
Originally Posted by jandrebr
1. Press the button "Post Reply" in the bottom of page
2. On the appeared page press the button "Manage Attachments"
3. The new window will open.
4. Press the button like "Review..." and find a file on the our computer.
5. After the name of a file in a text field will appear press button "Upload"
6. The file will start to be loaded and on end its name will appear in it window, and also in previous.
7. Close this window (the button below).
8. Write the text to a photo.
9. Press button "Submit Reply"