Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Thread: SD400 Pictures

SD400 Pictures

Here are some pictures I took with the Canon SD400. They are all handheld (I didn't use a tripod). I am not an expert so these aren't the greatest pictures. Please critique me and add comments.

http://myfotographyblog.blogspot.com/

PMR,

The photo's have come real good. the looked very professional to me !!!! not that im a professional !!!
    Just a quick question...Did u attach any exta lenses to the SD400...or did u just zoomed and shot it......

Let me know, coz im planning to buy a SD400 and im not able to make up my mind...between SD400 and SD500 a bit confused...wouldnt pay that exta 100$ just for the difference of 2 mpixle.... What say?

Jay

Lenses

I took the pictures with the zoom all the way out on most of the Macros. I don't think you can add lenses.

If you don't need the 2 extra MP (like me) then I would choose the SD400. It is smaller, lighter, cheaper, and still has the same basic features like "My Color" and the Digic II processor. I am quite happy with my purchase. I think if you choose the SD400 you will be happy.

There is a slim fitting case at target for about $3-4. It has a clip so you can clip it to your backback or belt loop.