Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising
 
 
 
   
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 77
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    95

    Rebel XT w/kit lens for $849 from Dell Home

    That's with the 18-55 lens. Use coupon code 6FLLKQ5?GRKH17. I hope it's still valid. I don't see any other stackable coupons to put on top of that, sorry. Good luck.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    18

    Thank You !!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gabester
    That's with the 18-55 lens. Use coupon code 6FLLKQ5?GRKH17. I hope it's still valid. I don't see any other stackable coupons to put on top of that, sorry. Good luck.
    It's valid as of this minute unless I used the last one . Can't believe a $149 coupon on a new item. WOW! Thanks again, Gerry
    Upstate New York

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by ggw2000
    It's valid as of this minute unless I used the last one . Can't believe a $149 coupon on a new item. WOW! Thanks again, Gerry
    Gerry, some lucky souls were able to get the XT + kit lens for $789 when Dell also had a stackable $60 coupon a couple of weeks ago. I only did slightly better than you ($30 stackable coupon). In either case, I'm glad you were able to make use of the coupon!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    21
    If anyone finds new coupons, please post
    Just mist the 10% off plus stackable $90 off!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    106
    when the XT with kit has stackable coupons until it hits 600 dollars, I will get it!



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    21
    This one would have bought you a Rebel XT without lens kit for a little bit more than 700!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by The watcher
    This one would have bought you a Rebel XT without lens kit for a little bit more than 700!!!
    Yeah, it's like buying computers...you can wait until the prices go down, or you can start taking wonderful pictures now. $849 for the XT is not bad at all.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,099
    Thanks gabster - that's a great lead.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    21
    Thursday I hope to get it for less

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by gabester
    Yeah, it's like buying computers...you can wait until the prices go down, or you can start taking wonderful pictures now. $849 for the XT is not bad at all.
    249 dollars is a lot for a high school sophomore without a job!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •