Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

MyColor Canon Sd500

Just thought I would show you guys what MyColor could do during my first day discovering it

These photos haven't been edited outside the camera one bit.

Rest can be viewed here!

http://thickstunalex.smugmug.com/gal...195/1/19117640

Nice!

Wow, I love that first one! How did you set that one up?
    Jeff Keller
    Founder/Editor, Digital Camera Resource Page

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Keller
    Wow, I love that first one! How did you set that one up?

I just acted as if I was going to sit down...moments later there was a cat there

I captured his color into the camera, then made a really strange noise to get his attention, lol No tripod or anything, it's a point and shoot pic.

Hi ricekiller, hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread but after seeing your picture of the cat it inspired me to mess around in photoshop. Not as nice as yours but i like it. That really is a neat feature of your camera, the colour capture, ( notice i spelt colour correctly..... ).

Cheers, Allan.

yuck, that really is nasty after resizing. whats a good program to resize with, can i di it in photoshop. I'm pretty new to all this. please excuse the awfull quality.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by AllanC; 04-07-2005 at 02:18 PM.

Very cool...how are you liking all the other features of your SD500? I've had mine a little over a week now, and I'm loving it more and more every day.

Wes

I'm really impressed with the little camera. I'd say now I'm REALLY glad I decided to spend a little bit more over the Sony P200.

I can only imagine where digital cameras will be 2 years from now. I compared this to my roommate's two year old digital camera and the wealth of features and photo quality of this is in a different class of it's own!

Here's a sunset shot from last night after our storm

With 'MyColor'

That is a lovely sunset picture! What exactly did "My Color" do for this one? (And I'm assuming it wasn't handheld?)