Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Thank you "TheWengler" and can you give me (us) the address of the Flickr posts please?

edit:
    Sorry, I found your Flickr - forgot that I can right click on your name and find that kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by danwiz View Post
    Thank you "TheWengler" and can you give me (us) the address of the Flickr posts please?

edit:
    Sorry, I found your Flickr - forgot that I can right click on your name and find that kind of stuff.
    There's a link to it in my signature at the end of all my posts too. At least there should be.
    Lukas

Camera: Anonymous
    I could tell you but I wouldn't want you to get all pissy if it's the wrong brand

Flickr

Mill Creek Falls
    Lukas

I could tell you but I wouldn't want you to get all pissy if it's the wrong brand

Flickr

Thank you - for the additional photo and also for your reply to my previous message. Your signature was not showing up, so I went into my User Control Panel and discovered that I could select whether to show signatures or not! I was surprised that this feature could be turned off. I turned it on!

Quote Originally Posted by danwiz View Post
    Thank you - for the additional photo and also for your reply to my previous message. Your signature was not showing up, so I went into my User Control Panel and discovered that I could select whether to show signatures or not! I was surprised that this feature could be turned off. I turned it on!
    I didn't know that either

Cataract Falls
    Lukas

Flickr

Here is the Niagara Falls as seen from both the NY and Canada side, and also on board the Maid of the Mist tour boat..
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Error,

Those are generally nice shots. Niagara is definitely one of those places that needs a boat or something to give a sense of scale to the scene. The first image looks like it could almost be my local creek flowing over the 15 foot mill dam.

lol thanks

A couple from Horsetail Falls here in Oregon:

EOS 450D (XSi) | Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di II | 50mm f/1.8 II | 18-55mm IS f/3.5-5.6 | 55-250mm IS f/4-5.6 | Speedlight 430EX II

Some of my pics...

Helton Falls, GA

It has been a rainy Spring in north Georgia making for a good waterfall season. This image of Helton Falls is a manual blend of a couple of exposures. The falls were in fairly bright sun and difficult to keep from clipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images