Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Well I finally got one to add to this thread finally.

Focal Length 18 mm > Sigma 18-125mm
    Exposure Time 1/60 sec
    Aperture f/8
    ISO Equivalent 200

Canon EOS 30D | Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 | Canon 17-40mm f/4L | Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS| Canon 70-200mm f/4L | Canon Speedlite 430EX + Sto-Fen Omni Bounce | Manfrotto 3001BD & 680B/486RC2 | Hoya Super HMC Pro1 Digital Filters | Hitech ND & GND Filters | Bags > Kata R-103 + Lowepro Nova 5 AW

RawShooter | premium 2006 > My PBase Gallery

This was taken BD (before digital) with my trusty little Fuji Zoom Date that got stolen on the same trip. It's a waterfall at Rara Avis, Costa Rica.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

And here's why I moved to digital as soon as I got home... this was taken on the same day, just down the path, by my friend who I was travelling with, using her Kodak CX-6445:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by jessie25
    And here's why I moved to digital as soon as I got home... this was taken on the same day, just down the path, by my friend who I was travelling with, using her Kodak CX-6445:
    Beautiful shots, sorry you had your camera stolen, same thing happened to me in Germany, but, it eventually opened the way to Digital photography.

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Eagle
    Beautiful shots, sorry you had your camera stolen, same thing happened to me in Germany, but, it eventually opened the way to Digital photography.
    Thanks, and sorry yours was stolen too. These things happen when you travel, though, I suppose. I was more upset about losing my film than my camera - irreplacable memories and all that.

At time time I was grateful my camera wasn't digital, because I would've lost an entire memory card (maybe the whole trip) and instead I just lost one roll of film. But now I figure I'll just have to download my photos a lot when I travel, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by jessie25
    This was taken BD (before digital) with my trusty little Fuji Zoom Date that got stolen on the same trip. It's a waterfall at Rara Avis, Costa Rica.
    Ah, the Fuji Zoom Date, that was my BD camera as well. Here is a waterfall I shot with it, in Triberg, Germany:

Gerard Stafleu
    Gallery at http://www.flickr.com/photos/gstafleu

Here's a panorama of the Garganta del Diablo, the Devil's throat, at Iguazu Falls, Argentina.

Can someone suggest good panorama stitching software? So far I've just been using what came with my Canon.

A view of Victoria Falls from the Zambian side during dry season.

Taken with a Nikon Coolpix E800 in 2000

Hehe back of my house after one days heavy rain.
    Not impressive in size i confess lol

Heres mine, tho its not waterfall, it is a creek

Canon A80 + ND 8 filter 5 sec exposure F8
    what do you think?