Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Lukas,

I had a lot of 'branch' challenges on my waterfall hikes this weekend. I have found that the park service really frowns on hacking them off. Plus I have yet to find a good photo backpack with a chainsaw compartment

Lundy Canyon Falls by Lukas W, on Flickr
    Lukas

Camera: Anonymous
    I could tell you but I wouldn't want you to get all pissy if it's the wrong brand

Flickr

Now that it's winter the Bay Area waterfalls will finally be flowing again. Here's one from the weekend

Cataract Falls by Lukas W, on Flickr
    Lukas

I could tell you but I wouldn't want you to get all pissy if it's the wrong brand

Flickr

Been a while for this thread

Small Slice of Mossbrae by Lukas W, on Flickr
    Lukas

Flickr

Lukas I don't know how you do it but you always seem to be able to pull of a superb shot of pretty much everything you take. That waterfall is beautiful and so different. Must be because you shoot Canon... ah but you used to shoot Pentax... damm it must be skill . Keep it up it must be time you did another book.
    Around every picture there's a corner & round every corner there's a picture
    - the fun's in finding them

Quote Originally Posted by Phill D View Post
    Lukas I don't know how you do it but you always seem to be able to pull of a superb shot of pretty much everything you take. That waterfall is beautiful and so different. Must be because you shoot Canon... ah but you used to shoot Pentax... damm it must be skill . Keep it up it must be time you did another book.
    Haha, thanks Phill. Well I go to a lot of pretty places and I only reveal the good pictures. I did do another book recently. Kind of a portfolio of my best landscapes taken with the K100D.
    Lukas

Flickr

This one is really special Lukas, even compared to your awesome standard

Quote Originally Posted by TheWengler View Post

Cataract Falls by Lukas W, on Flickr
    D800, D300, D90, 24-70 f2.8, 70-200VR f2.8, 300 F4, 105 micro, 16-85VR, 50mm 1.8, Tammy 90 macro, 70-300VR, SB900, 2xSB600, MB-D10, 055XPROB 322RC2. New computers to run photoshop faster. C&C always appreciated. PhotoGallery
    Pressing the shutter is the start of the process - Joe McNally ... Buying the body is the start of the process - Dread Pirate

Lukas just had a quick look at you website to see if there was a link to your other book but couldn't find one. The site looks great by the way, nice and simple with some super shots, very nicely done. You really ought to think about an exhibition somewhere I'm sure you'd sell some pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    This one is really special Lukas, even compared to your awesome standard
    Thanks DPR! I love how green that area is.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill D View Post
    Lukas just had a quick look at you website to see if there was a link to your other book but couldn't find one. The site looks great by the way, nice and simple with some super shots, very nicely done. You really ought to think about an exhibition somewhere I'm sure you'd sell some pictures.
    Thanks! The book is not on the site. It's more of a portfolio just for myself and my bookshelf. I'll PM you a link if you'd like to see it. I do a few art shows a year.
    Lukas

Flickr

Lukas PM'd you back. Thanks it was nice to flick through the preview. Yes at that price I can see why you'd say it was just for your bookshelf. Do you make any money on the art shows? if so any tips? Not that I was thinking of trying anything but a friend of mine on another forum whose work I feel is also very good has tried a couple of local events and not had much success so far.