Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

I own one of basic model EOS600D, want to upgrade the equipment

Hello guys,

sorry, I can't see any posts here.
    Currently, I have a basic EOS 600D DSRL cameras, I bought it four years ago, now the lens (kit lens) doesn't function good, I mean it can't focus correctly. I had disassembled the lens before, spent almost whole night to reassemble it.

I am thinking to upgrade my photography gear, you know, maybe I should purchase the EOS 7D or EOS 70D. Nowadays, these cameras are offering discount. My question is how to choose between EOS 7D and EOS 70D.

By the way, I use the camera to shoot products photos, I had setup a small but effective light room for shooting purpose.
    Unifore - One of leading professional security equipment manufacturer, offering latest design self-install alarm system and IP video surveillance cameras. Your reliable and complete security solution provider.

Maybe just replace the kit lens, it sounds like you are happy with the results of product photos and your EOS 600D.

You would probably get a much more accurate answer if you posted in the Canon forum on this site.
    Nikon D40|Nikon D5100|AF-S 50mm f/1.4|AF-S 18-105mm DX|SB 900|SB 400|AF-S 35mm f/1.8 DX|AF-S 10-24mm DX

Canon A610

Derbyshire, UK
    Sounds like sensible advice from Screenclutter if it's just the lens that's a problem. You could always try sending it in for repair although it may be better value putting your extra cash into upgrading to a better lens instead.
    Around every picture there's a corner & round every corner there's a picture
    - the fun's in finding them