Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    That's a pretty impressive tree as it is Don without more decorations. I hope that when one of the bulbs blows they don't all go out as it would take you ages to find the culprit!!!
    Around every picture there's a corner & round every corner there's a picture
    - the fun's in finding them

The season ends

Quote Originally Posted by Phill D View Post
    That's a pretty impressive tree as it is Don without more decorations. I hope that when one of the bulbs blows they don't all go out as it would take you ages to find the culprit!!!
    Thanks, Phil.

I kind of promised myself that there will not be another redress of the tree. The LED lights are guaranteed for 3 years. After that... we get a new tree. I noticed a lot of fallen needles, during this run... and three years from now... well, that's going to be all she wrote, as it were. I know nothing last forever... even evergreens. LOL

But, hey... we got it done. It's all packed away... waiting for another day.
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi

Don,

Now I am just waiting on you to trap and wire the Easter bunny:-)

Well, considering the extreme cold this year has consisted of... I may have to employ a heater or something. I know the Easter Bunny comes with a fur coat, but he's going to need three pair of woolies under it, this time. He may not fit through his hole. The trap may already be set.... brrrr.
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi

If the Easter bunny lays these eggs.. im pretty sure they're not chocolate.. just saying.