help me for my DSLR for life
Hi, I'm from Italy and I'm going to buy my DSLR for life, so I ask you some suggestions. Thank you so much!
• Are you looking for a compact point & shoot camera, a DSLR, or something in between?
• Is this your first camera? First ever, or first digital?
I have a bridge
• Are you interested in a high level of control, or would you prefer to let the camera do as much "thinking" as possible?
• What budget have you allocated for buying this camera? Please be as specific as possible.
max 2200 USD
• Do you plan to spend more on additional accessories now or in the future? (Lenses, lighting, tripods, batteries, memory cards, camera bags... it adds up!)
• How long do you plan on keeping this new camera?
lots of years
• What will you generally use the camera for?
landscapes, macro and animals and portraits
• Are you going to photograph sports? What sport, and from how far away?
• Will you be shooting a lot of indoor photos, or other low-light photos?
• Will you make prints, or primarily view and share images on a computer screen? If you make prints, will they typically be small (up to 5×7") or medium sized (8×10"), or are you interested in larger sizes as well?
• Are you interested in spending time post-processing to make an image "perfect", or would you prefer to use images basically straight from the camera?
lots of time for the perfect image
• Are there particular brands or models you already have in mind?