Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Seasonal restrictions

Other than a lot of studio opportunities, the weather has really dished it out, this year, and put the kibosh on most of my outdoor imaging. That is unless you like a lot of white in your pictures. I have taken a hiatus from the program, just trying to figure out how to handle some challenges my camera system's manufacturer has voraciously slipped into the mix.

Even so, I am optimistic and am hoping the Chicago-springtime offers some really colorful opportunities, so we can all put forth a good showing, with both the new cameras and the aging ones. Lord knows, being trapped by the ever-changing weather can be quite restrictive, if you care for your sensitive gear.

Anyone planning Spring Vacation in a scenic location? Ft. Lauderdale? Daytona? New York City? LOL
    Last edited by DonSchap; 03-08-2013 at 05:58 AM.
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi