Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Hybrid View

Free legal softwares from Adobe (including Photoshop)

Hi all,
    This is not a spam.
    Some of you might be interested with the generosity of Adobe to release some handy softwares. They include Photoshop CS2 and Element 4/5.
    Check out the link here:
    ADOBE CS2 DOWNLOAD
    Nikon D90, D80
    Nikkor 16-85mm AF-S DX F/3.5-5.6G ED VR, Tamron SP AF 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) macro, Nikkor 50mm F/1.4D, Nikkor 50mm F/1.8D, Nikkor AF-S VR 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6G IF-ED, Sigma 105mm F/2.8 EX DG Macro ||| 2x SB800 | SB600 ||| Manfrotto 190XB

I have done this and the CS2 is so old it is not worth doing in my opinion; released in 2005? It also took me about 2 hours to uninstall afterwards as it changed a load of the settings on my PC.

Also it is supposed to be for people who have a copy already as the software validation server for these versions have been shut down.

Adobe originally posted the Suite as "Free" but it wasn't. It was only a free update to those who bought it like Anthony said. But there was an uproar so they made it free for everyone. It is indeed free now like Tim said.

I was able to download and install photoshop and elements. Make sure to use the license key to the right of the download link. Yes they are from 2005 but better than nothing. When I tried to install CS2 I got an error msg.

Why Adobe (and other vendors) should give away older software
    For the moment, Adobe CS2 continues to be available free of charge.
    http://news.cnet.com/8301-13845_3-57...lder-software/
    Olympus E-PL1 with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 lens. Canon 300HS, Fuji F70, Panasonic ZS15.

It is funny how you get used to interfaces as the Photoshop CS2 interface seemed so "clunky".