Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hi Raven and thanks. Yes I agree it is difficult to pick as some months are lean & it's difficult to post something and some you are spoilt for choice. Just adds to the interest but no real reason why you can't post extra shots now you've posted your first 12. We could have a thread for ones that got away.
    I love the light you grabbed in October and November and that star trail is really cool. I definitely must have a go at that one day. The details in the August & September landscapes are great too, I wouldn't have described them as safe they look pretty good to me. Thanks for joining in.
    Around every picture there's a corner & round every corner there's a picture
    - the fun's in finding them

Quote Originally Posted by Phill D View Post
    Hi Raven and thanks. Yes I agree it is difficult to pick as some months are lean & it's difficult to post something and some you are spoilt for choice. Just adds to the interest but no real reason why you can't post extra shots now you've posted your first 12. We could have a thread for ones that got away.
    I love the light you grabbed in October and November and that star trail is really cool. I definitely must have a go at that one day. The details in the August & September landscapes are great too, I wouldn't have described them as safe they look pretty good to me. Thanks for joining in.
    Right, well since I have your permission here are what may be the best three people pictures from April, September, and December.

Name:  P1011697s.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  433.7 KB

This may well be the first picture of me to ever appear on the internet (ha - not likely).
    Name:  P9090325s.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  432.9 KB

Name:  PC240132as.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  369.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by raven15 View Post
    Have to say I like February (because of the context in the background), March (because of the shear cute hideousness of it all), and December (because of the humor) best. Please tell me you actually got that gecko to wear a hat and didn't just photoshop it in.
    Thanks Raven. I always love the reactions to March... There was definitely no photoshopping done for December. I posed three different geckos with the hat, and ended up liking this photo the best. My little guys are really friendly and patient to allow me to work with them. Here are my favorites of each of the other two geckos.

1. Leopard Gecko + Santa Hat

2. White Line Gecko + Santa Hat

-Brandon
    --
    BlindEye

[QUOTE=raven15;443912]Brilliant idea, I could never just pick one shot for the whole year. However, I do have the problem that many months had not much happening, or else had multiple pictures that were good. So here's a bunch of risk free landscapes (all the good people shots were from competitive months).

The standout photos for me are April, June, August and of course December. April is my favorite over all.
    -Brandon
    --
    BlindEye

No probs raven it would have been a shame to have missed out on those.
    That Commando in No 2 looks pretty mean and hopefully no dogs were hurt in the taking of those photos.

Brandon your Geckos have a pretty sharp fashion sense

Quote Originally Posted by Phill D View Post
    No probs raven it would have been a shame to have missed out on those.
    That Commando in No 2 looks pretty mean
    Right, but say it quietly or the deer will her you from a mile away.

Blindeye, those are both good but I do agree with your final selection.