Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Happy Birthday DCResource

Happy 15th Jeff.

Yes, many congratulations on reaching this milestone Jeff. I for one really value this site, your reviews and news, and the opportunity to learn from and contribute to the forums. Here's to another 15 years! (Groans from Jeff .)
    Nikon D7000 and a bunch of Nikon stuff oh, and some Canon p&s's too

Congrats on the milestone

Decided to look in the review history, hard to find a 0 MP review:

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/um...iew/index.html
    Nikon D40|Nikon D5100|AF-S 50mm f/1.4|AF-S 18-105mm DX|SB 900|SB 400|AF-S 35mm f/1.8 DX|AF-S 10-24mm DX

Canon A610

Flickr

Fantastic!

Well, I've been here with you "almost" from the beginning. I'm not one of those who posts constantly, but nevertheless I have found all that you have contributed to be extemely valuable. Watching the things that you have personally gone through to make all this happen has left me scratching my head as to HOW you manage to endure it all . . . and we only know of the surface stuff that you go through. Will there be another 15 years? Who's to say. I only know that I have very much appreciated the first 15!. Thanks for all you do Jeff and congrats on the achievement.

Dark Cobra

A simple "thanks Jeff" is probably not enough... but how about "THANKS JEFF!!!

For the past 8 it's been great. a place to come home to.
    D7000, D70, CP990, CP900, FE.
    50mm f/1.8, Sigma 18-125, Sigma 24-70 f/2.8, Nikon 18-105 VR, Nikon 55-200 VR, Nikon 43-86 f/3.5 AiS, Vivitar 28-90 F/2.8-3.5 Macro, Vivitar 75-205 F/3.8-4.8, SB800.
    Ha! See, I can change...

http://d70fan.smugmug.com/

Thanks everyone! And wow, thanks Screenclutter for that Umax review. I couldn't even complain about the location of the tripod mount on that model, because it didn't even have one!
    Jeff Keller
    Founder/Editor, Digital Camera Resource Page

Wow, that Umax review made me look through the database at some of those old reviews. Scary how many times I spent $500-800 on a camera that no one would even put into a cell phone today.

Head north 'til you smack a polar bear, then crank it back 50 miles.
    Where's the "like" button?

Thanks for all the years!

"What I don't like is how stripped they feel, especially after being spoiled with so many high end 2Mpixel cameras!" <--- This line cracks me up
    Last edited by DiamondSCattleCo; 12-02-2012 at 06:22 PM.
    Critique most definitely desired...

Yes thanks from me too Jeff. Although I don't post quite as often as I used to I still come back fairly regularly for your reviews. Definitely my first stop for good detailed unbiased information. Hope the next 15 years go smoothly.
    Around every picture there's a corner & round every corner there's a picture
    - the fun's in finding them