Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: SONY a99

Quote Originally Posted by Rooz View Post
    irrelevant nonsense.
    And mostly wrong or misleading to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooz View Post
    irrelevant nonsense.
    Rooz,

you are just mislead. 'Nuff said. Let's keep it simple, as you are so often want to do, eh? (Waiting for the next mud-slop)
    Last edited by DonSchap; 10-08-2012 at 09:51 AM.
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi

Don, perhaps you could explain why your post is even remotely relevant to the conversation.
    D800e l V1 l AW1 l 16-35 l 35 l 50 l 85 l 105 l EM1 l EP5 l 7.5 l 12-40 l 14 l 17 l 25 l 45 l 60 l 75
    flickr

Nah... I won't waste your time. It was a rational musing concerning the state of technology. "Peek-a boo! Who sees you?"
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi

Quote Originally Posted by DonSchap View Post
    Nah... I won't waste your time. It was a rational musing concerning the state of technology. "Peek-a boo! Who sees you?"
    Don, you know what's next? They're coming for your cameras...better be prepared!
    LOL

Lol, how did you figure ?
    It was completely irrelevant in the context of he discussion and completely irrational in a broader sense.

Am happy to stand corrected or perhaps you can refer me to a DIY for tin foil hats ? lol
    D800e l V1 l AW1 l 16-35 l 35 l 50 l 85 l 105 l EM1 l EP5 l 7.5 l 12-40 l 14 l 17 l 25 l 45 l 60 l 75
    flickr

It's all downhilll from here...

Remember: Fear that you are paranoid does not mean they are NOT out to getcha!

There is a bill, presently in Congress, that is trying to forbid people from selling anything (like garage sales, ebay, private ads, etc) without federally licensed regulation.

Name:  fbi_1(sm).jpg
Views: 78
Size:  103.9 KB

I guess it's back to barter, because money exchange will be illegal. If we cannot "freely" sell our images... man, we're going hungry.
    Last edited by DonSchap; 10-09-2012 at 07:59 AM.

flickr & Sdi

Remember: Fear that you are paranoid does not mean they are NOT out to getcha!

There is a bill, presently in Congress, that is trying to forbid people from selling anything (like garage sales, ebay, private ads, etc) without federally licensed regulation.

Name:  fbi_1(sm).jpg
Views: 78
Size:  103.9 KB

I guess it's back to barter, because money exchange will be illegal. If we cannot "freely" sell our images... man, we're going hungry.
    Good thing you don't have to worry about it since you don't make any images...

As usual, you've gotten some key details incorrect. It's a case on the Supreme Court docket, and while it could have a major impact on your ability to sell items, it only applies to copyrighted objects where the copyright is held outside the US. And there's no federal licensing involved. So, basically, you got all the facts wrong.

Thanks for the correction, David. I meant to get back to this... and all this paperwork could just dump the economy outright. As it stands, they are trying to get tracking on any sales over $600.00 Heck, that's my base rate for most work.

flickr & Sdi