Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

where do you buy your batteries?

I have one canon battery. Plus my husband bought me two knock of versions I guess they are about 3 years old. They are not holding a charge as long. So I think it may be time to get some new ones. Just wondering where you guys buy your batteries. I have a canon 50D

I've bought supplementary batteries for both my Nikon D80 and D7000 from recognized sellers on ebay. They were advertised as genuine and certainly look like the real thing with all the hologram stickers etc., and they last as long as the ones that came originally with the cameras. They were cheaper than the ones you can buy from authorized Nikon dealers but not ridiculously so, which makes me think they are genuine. I'd steer clear of any that are priced very cheap -- they're unlikely to be the real deal.
    Nikon D7000 and a bunch of Nikon stuff oh, and some Canon p&s's too

I buy them from highly rated sellers on amazon.
    Sony NEX 3 with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens. Canon 300HS, Fuji F70, Panasonic ZS19.

same here. amazon.
    40d | 5d mk II | 2.8/16 zenitar fisheye | 16-35L | 35L | sigma 1.4/50 | sigma 2.8/50 Macro | sigma 1.4/85 | 70-200L IS
    website
    disclaimer: posts are for personal entertainment only...not to be taken seriously...ever.

Ebay or Amazon. Compare prices! Go for a reputable seller!

on ebay you can collect ebay bucks...! Added benefit!