Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Any problems with the new slt"s

I was wondering if any one has had these similar problems with the A65 ?
    Seem that the focusing is not consistant and some what soft or grainy.
    The camera some times dosen't turn on and i have to take the batterie out to reset it or it dosen't turn on.

went to camera store were i bought it and they are sending it back wait and see.

It seems there are these sort of issues with both the A65/A77 cameras and you're not the first.
    It's a matter of luck, I think; my A77 came on the 22nd September and has never missed a beat thus far.
    Seems that Sony either rushed the camera out with insufficient testing, there is a rougue chip or the QC sucks.

The funny thing is sony isn't even saying anything about this. The support and others at sony act like they have never seen or heard of this .. But it is all over the net even in the amazon review. Don't get me wrong I love my A65 . going back to the a330 till it comes back from sony is a pain. But you live and learn i guess we are the testers of these new cameras and they fix the problems as they come along.

Manufacturers never own up to fauly products unless forced into it.
    As soon as they admit to a problem, they are faced with having to "fix" them all, faulty or not.
    Recalls are an expensive exercise.

I know peekayoh i carved lime stone for high rises when i was a little bit younger . Mistakes do happen and sometimes you hope people can deal with them or its back to the drawing boards . But i was one that if my falt i owned up to it so only one took the fall no finger pointing involed so i just always hope that others do the same. but it never works out that way.