Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Powershot A510 Review

Hello people, Im new here. Just wanted to know if anybody knows if the revie for Canon Powershot A510 will be ready soon.
    Im planning to buy a camera and I wanted Powershot A75, but am waiting for A510's review to see if its wort buying the new model.

Any help will be appreciated

I'd test it for myself....

If you want/need a new camera right now, I would suggest that you buy it from a camera shoppe that has a "satisfaction guarantee" e.g. Ritz or Wolf Camera Stores. It will probably be at least a few weeks before a professional review is posted. You can try it out for yourself (up to 10 days I believe) - if you don't like it, trade it in for the A75...and we can read YOUR review of it !

Great Idea

Thanks, I didnt know you could do such things in Wolf or Ritz Camera. I live in Chile but im travelling to the US soon, so ill give it a try.

Walmart Option

Kimnichio-

Walmart has the same satisfaction policy and it is for 30 days and there is yet another advantage. www.walmart.com has a better selection of digital cameras than their stores. Order from their website and you can still return the digital camera to any of their retail outlets.

30 days is a better trial period.

Speaklightly

I just learned something too !!!

I didn't realize that Walmart had that as well ! And they will most likely have a better price as well! Sounds like an even better option :-)

Wal-Mart.com doesn't have it.

The A510/A520 reviews are coming out today.
    Where is the 8 MP Elph?
    Unofficial Canon discussion site

oh yeahhh baby

At last, tnaks to th eperson in charge (Jeff?)

Dudewithout a pet-

Unfortunately, your satement about www.walmart.com is INCORRECT. I have used the "satisfaction guarantee" quite sucessfully several times, the last time was just three weeks ago.

So, I know from first hand experience, that yes, www.walmart.com does indeed have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, and yes, it does work!

Speaklightly

Quote Originally Posted by speaklightly
    Dudewithout a pet-

Unfortunately, your satement about www.walmart.com is INCORRECT. I have used the "satisfaction guarantee" quite sucessfully several times, the last time was just three weeks ago.

So, I know from first hand experience, that yes, www.walmart.com does indeed have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, and yes, it does work!

Speaklightly
    I think he meant that Walmart.com doesn't carry the A510 yet...
    Jeff Keller
    Founder/Editor, Digital Camera Resource Page