Quote Originally Posted by Rooz View Post
bahhhh....a bunch of elitist rubbish but you are right i am yanking your chain a little don lol. guys have been shooting aps-c for years and printing superb quality pics out of them, things didnt change overnight all of a sudden. hell ive done it myself on a d300. as for your comment on IQ...well i'll take delivery of a d5100 within a week. i'll just have to be satisfied with a camera that costs less than half the price of your FF sony and has a full stop more DR. lol
Ouch.

You know, Don: you never talked this much junk about full frame cameras UNTIL you bought your a850. All of a sudden, it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Like I've said before, there are literally thousands of professional photographers (some very well known, like Bob Krist) that use crop-sensor cameras for their work. And here you are, pretending to know better than them...

[Channeling Don]: But Rooz, the D5100 won't have anti-shake technology in the body like Sony cameras do![/End of Channeling Don] Ok, enough sarcasm for now...