Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

I need to be careful what I take photos of!

A couple of weeks ago I was taking some photos of slugs and last week the wife found a slug climbing over the door theshold and a couple of days later one on the kitchen floor.

About a month ago I was trying to get some photos of Dragonflys and when I got home from work today she said that one "The size of an aeroplane" was on top of the fridge. Anyway I looked on top of the fridge and I could hear it and not see it as it had dropped down the side. Oh well we will have to let it die as the fridge is built in and the wife was not to keen on me breaking the fridge out.
    While eating dinner I suddenly thought I could remove the skirting board and there it was - not looking happy.

Until I looked at the photo I didn't see it was on its back so I found a piece of cardboard and while trying to get it onto the cardboard it woke up and I managed to get one more photo before it flew off and made me jump

They make a lot of noise and when they fly straight towards you .........

Anyway this has got me thinking that I had better not take any photos of anything dangerous but how about a tall leggy blond or a pile of money

I'd like to request some product photography of a 1ds3.

Get on it! Chop chop!
    Hey! Look its a shiny link! Click it!
    CasePhoto.ca

Don't click this one, no seriously... Don't!
    The Mandatory Blog

Thinking about it inanimate objects do not work or else I would have trees, flowers, buildings etc. in my house

I wonder if the dragonfly had just given up in the first photo and resigned itself to death ?

Great story and I think it probably had.
    D800, D300, D90, 24-70 f2.8, 70-200VR f2.8, 300 F4, 105 micro, 16-85VR, 50mm 1.8, Tammy 90 macro, 70-300VR, SB900, 2xSB600, MB-D10, 055XPROB 322RC2. New computers to run photoshop faster. C&C always appreciated. PhotoGallery
    Pressing the shutter is the start of the process - Joe McNally ... Buying the body is the start of the process - Dread Pirate

Dragons aren't dangerous, they're you friends. They eat all kinds of bugs, I am glad when a dragon lands on my shoulder and flies around eating mosquitoes around me. They are kind of intimidating, but they are great for pesty bugs.
    A good photograph is knowing where to stand.
    Ansel Adams

Rule books are paper, they will not cushion a sudden meeting of stone and metal.
    Ernest K. Gann-Fate is the Hunter.