Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Protest

That's quite a bit. Is that for individual coverage or family?
    Canon EOS 7D

flickr
    FLUIDR

thats an average person with a job with benefits...and a family...if you are single most employers cover you for free..

the people that don't have insurance don't get charged what doctors ect charge you if you have insurance...it's all a big rip off....i needed some teeth pulled , the girl asked if i had insurance..i said no just to see how much...300 for 6 teeth....my insurance was charged 2700.00!!!!!

this is the main problem ..fraud

I don't understand the why people reject universal health care.

They say it cost too much money but they rather pay $300+ a month for sub-par health care?
    Canon EOS 7D

flickr
    FLUIDR

Quote Originally Posted by Elisha82 View Post
    I don't understand the why people reject universal health care.

They say it cost too much money but they rather pay $300+ a month for sub-par health care?
    I wasn't aware that we had sub-par health care in the US.
    -Paul-
    Canon 7D - Canon 17-55 IS USM - Canon 70-200mm f/4 IS - Canon 50mm f/1.8 - Sigma 30mm f/1.4 - Sigma 10-20 f4-5.6 - Canon 430EX II Speedlite

Quote Originally Posted by fdexclpl View Post
    I wasn't aware that we had sub-par health care in the US.
    I'm talking in terms of coverage for the masses. Not the quality itself!

I feel sad health care seems to be a privilege and not a right!
    Canon EOS 7D

flickr
    FLUIDR

Angry Taxed out of our minds ... for what?

If you are in need of immediate, emergent health care, since the 60's, MedicAid and MediCare have always been the United States safety net. Why do you guys ignore this? You just do not get the physical reviews, follow-up care and other pre-emergency stuff that the insurance carriers provide. If you are a jobless bum ... life goes on ... care is provided.

There certainly are ways to kiss my *** and make it "all better", with a less demanding revenue shift than what was just made law. In fact, having innocent people pay for procreative monitoring and all those invasive "preventative" birth measures, just because you cannot keep your legs closed ... seems morally wrong, reprehensible and rather abusive to the revenue intent of the health care program. Why should my and everyone else's good tax-money be the consummate "after-the-fact" prophylactic for the masses? (I really am trying to be tactful, here. Sheesh!)

Good ahead, read that on the back of your kid's cereal box.

I mean, aren't there real bridges and well-traveled roads in need of updating and repair? What about NASA? Cripes, at least that looked toward a future.

And BTW, Rooz ... I am going to have three dozen more kids and, this time, YOU, my friend, can pay for it all ... just because I want to ... they all, NOW, get FREE Health Care! You have no say in it ... because, I have ALL of your tax money. Laugh that up, Mate! Just another irresponsible day in the States! Just like Europe, Canada and anywhere else there is a line forming around a clinic. Hurry up! Because you, my friend, are in for one heck of a wait.

There is one more thing, though, that I truly find quite perplexing: Just where is all this "extra" tax money coming from, with 20% of the US-population sitting on their "idle" hands, not making a single dime (because of NAFTA or other wonderful international trade treaties) ... or now enjoying the upcoming wait in long health-care lines?

JOBS? Oh yeah ... how about that legitimate tax-base for all this legislative growth? Lest we forget that EZ-credit is the road to Hell.

I mean, it all beats the heck out of me I am just one-voice, obviously being totally ignored by a "well-meaning" Congress and President ... with their hands deep in the very empty National Treasury. "Oh look, Mr. President ... there's a printing press ... let's make some more money ... so we can green-ify the rest of the world!"

Personally, I feel so broke, I can hardly PAY attention. Anyone else?
    Last edited by DonSchap; 03-23-2010 at 10:28 PM.
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi

Quote Originally Posted by DonSchap View Post
    And BTW, Rooz ... I am going to have three dozen more kids and, this time, YOU, my friend, can pay for it all ... just because I want to ... they all, NOW, get FREE Health Care! You have no say in it ... because, I have ALL of your tax money. Laugh that up, Mate!
    oh, you mean the way you and every other american got a choice of how much of their taxpayer dollars went towards invading iraq ?

Quote Originally Posted by DonSchap View Post
    Personally, I feel so broke, I can hardly PAY attention. Anyone else?
    and here we have, in essense, the issue. you have no idea what broke is Don. you buy a new bit of kit every other week. now, theres absolutely nothing wrong with that in itself, but there is something grossly wrong when someone in your financial position has some dellusion that they're "broke" or overtaxed or hard done by.
    Last edited by Rooz; 03-24-2010 at 02:16 AM.
    D800e l V3 l AW1 l 16-35 l 35 l 50 l 85 l 105 l EM1 l 7.5 l 12-40 l 14 l 17 l 25 l 45 l 60 l 75
    flickr

right to healthcare?

you have the right to quit smoking..

you have the right to quit drinking...
    tou have the right to quit breeding..
    you have the right to not drive your skateboard down a handrail...

just how many stupid things are the taxpayers supposed to pay for?

This was supposed to be about the pictures. LOL I should have known better.
    Sorry people

Frank
    Sony A77
    Sony A580
    Sony A 100
    Maxxum 400si.
    Sony 18-70 Kit Lens
    Minolta AF 35-70
    Minolta AF 50 f/1.7
    Tamron 70-300 f/4-5.6 Di LD
    Tamron 60mm Macro
    Tamron 17-50 f/2.8
    Tamron 2x Converter
    Sony HVL-F42AM
    Quantaray 70-300 4.5-5.6 Macro
    Slingshot 200 Bag

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22083244@N06/

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn219/sparkie1263/

Quote Originally Posted by SONYNUT View Post
    right to healthcare?

you have the right to quit smoking..

you have the right to quit drinking...
    tou have the right to quit breeding..
    you have the right to not drive your skateboard down a handrail...

just how many stupid things are the taxpayers supposed to pay for?
    Amen brother!
    -Paul-
    Canon 7D - Canon 17-55 IS USM - Canon 70-200mm f/4 IS - Canon 50mm f/1.8 - Sigma 30mm f/1.4 - Sigma 10-20 f4-5.6 - Canon 430EX II Speedlite