Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Just bought a new monitor

I just pulled the trigger on a new monitor...as per a few suggestions I bought a new Dell 2209WA. I hope I like it....

Having a truly adjustable screen makes a lot of difference when correcting images. Good luck and make sure you tune it up, regularly.
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi

I was just looking at this monitor. I want an IPS, but I want something equal or greater in resolution and size. How much did ya pay?
    flickr

Canon 7D - 5D | 550EX - 430EX II - (2) PW FlexTT5 | 24-105 f4L | 70-200 f2.8L IS | 100 f2.8L IS | 50 f1.8 II

279.00 on ebay, bought it new from a company that has sold thousands of items.... oh yeah, free shipping too....

oh yeah, it is new and not remanufactured, with full 3 year warranty.

I got one of these in the UK and I'm happy with it... even happier as work paid for it... but in hindsight there are better monitors to be had!! Apologies for not having the time to reference them at the moment, but if you check out a few photography review sites, there are seemingly better alternatives available.