Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

card error -need recovery program

Hi,

Second time happening, need to know what is the name of the website or program that i need to download to recover deleted or corrupted files on camera?
    I have a usb card to slot in sd memory card I just cant remember the program to download??

thnx

I agree with alexsmile to format the card (with the camera). However don't use the computer to format it as that won't be recognised by the camera and you will come up with card error again.
    Nikon D90, D80
    Nikkor 16-85mm AF-S DX F/3.5-5.6G ED VR, Tamron SP AF 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) macro, Nikkor 50mm F/1.4D, Nikkor 50mm F/1.8D, Nikkor AF-S VR 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6G IF-ED, Sigma 105mm F/2.8 EX DG Macro ||| 2x SB800 | SB600 ||| Manfrotto 190XB

Spam reported.

need memory stick file recovery program

Quote Originally Posted by Ken. View Post
    Hi,
    2 video .mov sequences (766 and 312 Mo) were taken with a Panasonic DMC FZ18 digital camera. They were shown once to someone, on the camera viewer, successfully. A few minutes later, they were replaced by a black screen, and haven't been viewed since. 'Error 2048' has been signified. The 2 files were transferred from a memory stick to my Mac book pro, but I haven't been able to open them, even with VLC. I have also tried transferring them to a PC and converting them to.avi with Format Factory. I have also tried the above suggested software, Imagerescue. All to no avail. Can you suggest a solution ? Many thanks.