Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

I must brag.....

Well after a hard days work behind the computer trying to make my logo....uggghg a whole nother story.....
    In threw the door walks my wonderful husband with a present for me !

this is what he brought me ................ drum roll......

Manfrotto by Bogen Imaging 808RC4 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head with RC-4 Quick Release - Supports 17.6 lb (8 kg)
    and a ........Manfrotto by Bogen Imaging 028B Studio Pro Triman Tripod Legs (Black)With Geared Center Column Supports 26.5 lbs (12kg)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40790792@N02/3994393142/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/4079079...n/photostream/

Sometimes those Divorce sales he visits.... are the greatest (well for me anyways) !!!
    Thanks Hubby !!!

nice video tripod

enough.......

Quote Originally Posted by SONYNUT View Post
    nice video tripod
    OK enough is enough.............. SONYNUT..... if you have nothing better to do then wait for me to post and then have some snide snip remark to make to everything I do or every comment I make, then please just shut your mouth ...I do not need your crappy input.... you may be a senior member, but with that thought you should have a little better control over what you have to offer for rremarks and seems it is never anything nice or at least when it comes to my postings...so if your not going to be pleasent then just go away !

Quote Originally Posted by cascadingshadows View Post
    Stuff
    Well it is a very nice tripod.

It is also a video tripod.

I'm pretty sure SONYNUT didn't mean to offend you.

Well, maybe the second post.
    E-510
    E-1
    Zuiko 14-54 F2.8-3.5 MkI
    Zuiko 70-300 F4.0-5.6
    Konica Hexanon 52mm F1.8
    Cullmann 2503
    Benro KS-0

Well after a hard days work behind the computer trying to make my logo....uggghg a whole nother story.....
    In threw the door walks my wonderful husband with a present for me !

this is what he brought me ................ drum roll......

Manfrotto by Bogen Imaging 808RC4 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head with RC-4 Quick Release - Supports 17.6 lb (8 kg)
    and a ........Manfrotto by Bogen Imaging 028B Studio Pro Triman Tripod Legs (Black)With Geared Center Column Supports 26.5 lbs (12kg)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40790792@N02/3994393142/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/4079079...n/photostream/

Sometimes those Divorce sales he visits.... are the greatest (well for me anyways) !!!
    Thanks Hubby !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SONYNUT View Post
    nice video tripod
    OK enough is enough.............. SONYNUT..... if you have nothing better to do then wait for me to post and then have some snide snip remark to make to everything I do or every comment I make, then please just shut your mouth ...I do not need your crappy input.... you may be a senior member, but with that thought you should have a little better control over what you have to offer for rremarks and seems it is never anything nice or at least when it comes to my postings...so if your not going to be pleasent then just go away !
    LOL

that tripod is overkill... (is what he's trying to say).

If you want to carry a 10lb setup, that's cool.... . We aren't judging.

Heck my tripod can only carry about 10 lbs....

What exactly do you plan on putting on that thing anyway that's going to way 17 lbs?
    flickr

Canon 7D - 5D | 550EX - 430EX II - (2) PW FlexTT5 | 24-105 f4L | 70-200 f2.8L IS | 100 f2.8L IS | 50 f1.8 II

over kill or not.....it was a nice find by my husband...and I thank him that he was thinking of me ....
    camera tripod...video tripod... does it really matter what it is or isnt....
    which with this model it is plainly stated to be a pro camera tripod...

I plan to put my a350k on it ....it may be more then nessasary but I bet it holds up a whole lot longer and better and more stable then the current $10.00 one I have been using which... I have tipped over and caught in mid air a few times already.... so even this is an over kill... it will work for me and one less thing I have to purchase in the future... to each their own I guess.

what drugs are you on?????

The lens you can mount on it you would not believe ... LOL
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi

It's a excellent Tripod and built for Studio work. The tripod and head weigh in at 5.54kg (12.21lbs) so you won't want to carry it far.

My 055CXPRO3 and 488RC0 weigh in at 2.48kg (5.5lbs) which is still a bit of a lump to lug around.

Quote Originally Posted by Peekayoh View Post
    It's a excellent Tripod and built for Studio work. The tripod and head weigh in at 5.54kg (12.21lbs) so you won't want to carry it far.

My 055CXPRO3 and 488RC0 weigh in at 2.48kg (5.5lbs) which is still a bit of a lump to lug around.
    yes it is quite the beast if I do say so myself.....lol
    I should not be carrying it too far , I will be using this one for my studio and maybe school gyms for sports pictures and such, I believe it will make the sturdy "little" champion that I think it should.... and besides my wonderful husband is always behind me helping out with all my gear to begin with ...so not to worry I'm sure its weight wont be an issue as long as I have him with me