Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

The perfect size case

IF YOU ARE USING A GRIP ON YOUR CAMERA IT MAKES IT TO TALL FOR MOST SMALL HARD CASES...

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CASE JUST TO BE ABLE TO RUN AROUND WITH A SINGLE LENS FOR THE DAY THIS BABY FITS NICE...

HARDIGG
    STORM CASE

I TRIED TO GET PELICAN TO MAKE A BIGGER VERSION OF THEIR 1300, BUT THEY DIDN'T LISTEN
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I was just looking at these the other day. Any idea about the differences between pelican vs storm cases? They're both listed at pelican's website.

http://stormcase.com/StormSizeList.htm
    http://www.pelican.com/case_category...seSize=%&New=%
    flickr

Canon 7D - 5D | 550EX - 430EX II - (2) PW FlexTT5 | 24-105 f4L | 70-200 f2.8L IS | 100 f2.8L IS | 50 f1.8 II

Hmmm ... the TAMRAC Sling Bag still seems to be the most practical to me ... unless you are planning on heaving your camera down a flight of steps, of course.

Man , what kind of battle conditions are you involved in?
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi

i bought a soft case..it cost me a lens that broke a gear inside..i don't even know when but aparantly it took a hit..

as for the differance between pelican and this one...it is a slightly dif resin but still just as tough..also this case has push to release latches on side..i have dozens of pelicans,,this was my first case away from them