Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Talking Expressing a welcome ... to new members

I would like to express a warm welcome to the Dyxum Northern Illinois/Southern Wisconsin/Western Michigan members and all those other people who are initially buying into the new selections SONY has provided over the last five months.

For all those who might check in to this forum, I would hope you find it a solid expansion in creativity and, hopefully, your participation will make for an even more robust knowledge base we all can enjoy.

Folks, please feel free to read through the older threads, as there is a lot of really in depth discussion and review of issues with (former Minolta) SONY DSLRs ... and associated equipment. Especially the four or five-star rated threads, as they discuss extremely relevant topics with our camera choice.

Thanks for your participation and interest.
    Last edited by DonSchap; 08-29-2009 at 10:40 AM.
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi