I've taken these shots over the last few weeks at a couple of local cemeteries.
The first three pictures are from the Old North Cemetery. This is an old cemetery with many of the graves dating back to the 1700s.

There are about a dozen of these markers around this cemetery. They are from the Sons of the American Revolution and are placed on the graves of Revolutionary War Veterans.

This is a memorial to the daughter of Samuel Morse, the creator of Morse Code. Apparently she died at sea.

The last one from Old North Cemetery is the final resting place of the 14th President of the United States, Franklin Pierce.

The next three are from Blossom Hill Cemetery. This cemetery is not nearly as old but it is pretty big.

This first picture was just an interesting view that I saw. Not much to look at but I like it.

I like the setting of the next shot. It looks like the figurine is kneeling in front of the Crucifix in the distance.

The last picture is a gravestone with a name familiar to most Americans. The person buried there is the reason for one of the moments of my generation that will never be forgotten.