Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Dell UltraSharp 2209WA E-IPS

So i received mine today and what a difference
    i apologize to everyone that was exposed to any of my garishly PPed images especially the crisp ones

my old Samsung was not only dark and had colour and gamma issues but apparently fuzzy as well!

some complained that i over-sharpened my images, but it did not feel like it then but i now notice it on the new monitor

anyway, now i'll be able to PP with a new perspective and hopefully not overdo it anymore
    Canon EOS 7D

flickr
    FLUIDR

Quote Originally Posted by Elisha82 View Post
    So i received mine today and what a difference
    i apologize to everyone that was exposed to any of my garishly PPed images especially the crisp ones

my old Samsung was not only dark and had colour and gamma issues but apparently fuzzy as well!

some complained that i over-sharpened my images, but it did not feel like it then but i now notice it on the new monitor

anyway, now i'll be able to PP with a new perspective and hopefully not overdo it anymore
    I'm glad you saw the correctly colored light as it were

ABOUT TIME!
    flickr

Canon 7D - 5D | 550EX - 430EX II - (2) PW FlexTT5 | 24-105 f4L | 70-200 f2.8L IS | 100 f2.8L IS | 50 f1.8 II

And there was me thinking you just liked pictures that way.
    Pleased you eliminated the problem.
    I don'y envy the work of backtracking and correcting.

when viewed on the back of the camera, the pics always looked acceptable but when on my crt it was almost always soft and I always assumed that it was sharper on the camera cause it was a sharper lower res screen. Never once did it cross my mind that the monitor was causing the soft look.
    Canon EOS 7D

flickr
    FLUIDR