Need a camera with low shutter lag & shot to shot time
I'm in the market for a new compact digital Camera. I like the SLR's but just to bulky for me.
My main criteria is that the camera have very low lag time between pictures. (I apologize i dont know the term for it) Basically the time it takes from taking a picture and then being able to take another. SLR speeds would be ideal but I know you cant obtain those speeds in P&S camera. What are some the best camera with low delays? Is there a term used for this?
* What budget have you allocated for buying this camera? Please be as specific as possible.
* What size camera are you looking for? Or does size not matter at all to
I would like to be able to slip it into my pocket
How many megapixels will suffice for you?
* What optical zoom will you need? (None, Standard = 3x-4x, Ultrazoom = 10x-12x)
Standard is fine but the bigger the zoom the bulkier right?
* How important is “image quality” to you? (Rate using a scale of 1-10)
Do you care for manual exposure modes (shutter priority, aperture priority, manual)?
* What will you generally use the camera for?
Weddings, travel, bar hopping
* Will you be making big prints of your photos or not?
Will you be shooting a lot of indoor photos or low light photos?
Will you be shooting sports and/or action photos?
Different review sites have different approaches to the shot-to-shot issue. So this can be tough to research. But one camera that should be on your list is the Olympus Stylus 1030SW. No doubt there are other cameras too.