Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Just far enough from London to be in the countryside

HELP!!! ATP Photofinder Mini

Has anyone else owned an ATP Photofinder, and if so, have you had any problems with the GPS times?

Update- The docking station now seems to be the problem- whatever card I put in, it says '0 Photos tagged successfully, 123 Photos tagged unsuccessfully' (123 being the number of photos taken).

I've tried 32GB, 2GB and 1GB FAT32 SD chips, none seem to work.

Please help!
    Last edited by TDN169; 04-11-2009 at 04:39 AM.
    It's not about how expensive your kit is, it's about the skill and dedication of the photographer, the emotion in every shot, and whether or not the little bugger moved before I pressed the shutter.

Picasa Web Albums

Can you check what is the time zone setting of your Photofinder? Incorrect time zone sounds like the reason for this kind of error.

Another possible reason could be wrong date settings of your camera. For every case - can you check the "Date taken" value in the EXIF data of your pictures? What dates are recorded there? Correct ones?

Just far enough from London to be in the countryside
    I realised that it logs the time when it turns on and then logs time relative to that. The times are correct, but it doesn't seem to work with any of my SD chips.
    It's not about how expensive your kit is, it's about the skill and dedication of the photographer, the emotion in every shot, and whether or not the little bugger moved before I pressed the shutter.

Picasa Web Albums