View Poll Results: What kind of SONY/Minolta SLR/DSLR are you using?
- 35. You may not vote on this poll
SONY DSLR user ... reveal thyself!
The number of SONY users has been on the increase ... and that is a good thing in the way of support and sharing the fun you are having with your camera.
Attached to this is a poll for the next six months ... where you can add your particular camera(s) and then introduce yourself to the rest of the forum or the first time (or the umpteenth time).
Perhaps you could take a moment, in this thread, and explain:
- Why you are using a SONY versus another brand,
- Add what you are planning to add to your camera (in the near future)
- What you would like to get from your participation in the forum
- Maybe provide the best reason you plan on continuing with your SONY.
- Where you are located
Thank you for participating and have a say!
Last edited by DonSchap; 02-24-2009 at 09:17 PM.
- BFA, Digital Photography
A Photographer Is Forever
Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.