Yes, I've had a chance now to really have a detailed look at the review (which is still very good overall), and you have to really think around the test shots to make them meaningful in the context of real life photography. However, I guess that's always the case, and studios are a lot easier to control, and you have to look at the totality with sample pics, etc, etc. And, in the end, it still comes down to what you actually need for your circumstances. For me, I have dozens of cameras, both film and digital, and just wanted something I could keep in my pocket and use one-handed if necessary, and at night. The f200 fits the bill beautifully, although I thought long and hard about the LX3. So, for me, it came down to compromising the fast lens, but getting better noise and more flexibility in a smaller package. After that, it's probably meaningless to put these cameras beside each other outside of a special purpose (like high speed flash sync, for example). For the pictures, I'm sure I'd be happy with either, but I'm also sure I use the Fuji more than I would the LX3 simply because it is so easy and flexible. And I like the look of the results. Makes me really look forward to the next stage in its design. But an LX4, with no lens cap, a longer (but just as fast) lens and better looking noise would sure tempt me...