Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OK who hacked Rhys' account again
    Canon 350D l EF-S 10-22 l EF-S 17-55 l EF 50 f/1.8 l EF 70-200 2.8 IS l 430EX l

Fornography

www.vicwrx.com.au

anywhere to see the pic in question of post #1? I clilcked around and didn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasidel Slika View Post
    anywhere to see the pic in question of post #1? I clilcked around and didn't see it.
    Hmm, it was there earlier today. Not much to see anyway.

Edit: Found it
    Lukas

Camera: Anonymous
    I could tell you but I wouldn't want you to get all pissy if it's the wrong brand

Flickr

Formerly South Wales. Now South Carolina.
    That's nothing! I'm surprised some jobsworth objected to that.

Just like the belly dancing photo though, it just looks like a family snapshot though.

That's nothing. I have lots of baby pictures my parents took of me with no pants One of 'em was actually shown on a slideshow at my wedding

i think finding things to be offended about has become a hobby for a lot of people...and a career for others.
    40d | 5d mk II | 2.8/16 zenitar fisheye | 16-35L | 35L | sigma 1.4/50 | sigma 2.8/50 Macro | sigma 1.4/85 | 70-200L IS
    website
    disclaimer: posts are for personal entertainment only...not to be taken seriously...ever.

Formerly South Wales. Now South Carolina.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam75south View Post
    i think finding things to be offended about has become a hobby for a lot of people...and a career for others.
    Darned right! I see so much rubbish going on. There was some on the TV news the other day. Some woman spanked her child briefly for misbehaving on an aeroplane and has been charged with air terrorism or some such nonsense.

That's all political correctness is - it's a way of finding reasons to be offended and a method of being nasty to people you don't like.

oh geez.. this is stupid.

is this an AU thing or have you seen this elsewhere as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    Darned right! I see so much rubbish going on. There was some on the TV news the other day. Some woman spanked her child briefly for misbehaving on an aeroplane and has been charged with air terrorism or some such nonsense.

That's all political correctness is - it's a way of finding reasons to be offended and a method of being nasty to people you don't like.
    another reason why i don't need a kid.
    40d | 5d mk II | 2.8/16 zenitar fisheye | 16-35L | 35L | sigma 1.4/50 | sigma 2.8/50 Macro | sigma 1.4/85 | 70-200L IS
    website
    disclaimer: posts are for personal entertainment only...not to be taken seriously...ever.