Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Disney Time Again.....

We leave next sunday so i should have alot more images for you all to go over.
    Sony A350
    Sony 18-250mm Lens
    Sony 50mm f1.4
    F42AM flash

Try some panorama shots ... for variety and vista.
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi

please explain more what do you mean
    Sony A350
    Sony 18-250mm Lens
    Sony 50mm f1.4
    F42AM flash

@Millz: I'm going to post a tutorial for you in the SONY DSLR forum, called "SONY DSLR Panorama - a tutorial"

As it stands, right now, it will only be text, but you should be able to follow it along. I have tried to anticipate problems, but if you do have a problem with the procedure, do not hesitate to ask questions. The important thing is to get it smooth and correct.

Please, print out the instructions and do not fail to practice this technique several times, at home -> BEFORE YOUR TRIP.
    Last edited by DonSchap; 01-25-2009 at 01:36 PM.
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi

Basically to keep things simple. Plant your feet in the ground. In portrait (vertical) mode, take a picture to your left. Press AEL, and just cycle through to the right by panning (pano ) and overlap about ~40-50% and then later you can piece it together using software.
    flickr

Canon 7D - 5D | 550EX - 430EX II - (2) PW FlexTT5 | 24-105 f4L | 70-200 f2.8L IS | 100 f2.8L IS | 50 f1.8 II