Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX1

Hello Mr. Keller, I have confirmed via Sony reps that this camera will be released on Sept 16th, 2009...not in October as per the press releases. I am planning on pre-ordering it, but I would really feel more comfortable if I was able to read one of your great reviews before buying it...thanks if it's at all possible.

Hello Jeff,
    I second the WX1 request. A comparison with the low light capabilities of the F30/F31fd would be very nice; I am one of the F30/F31fd owners who keep wondering if there ever will be a camera worth an upgrade.

Thanks
    Roman

I definitely want to get my hands on the WX1 -- should be an easy one to acquire.
    Jeff Keller
    Founder/Editor, Digital Camera Resource Page

Pocketable Cameras

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Keller View Post
    Is there a camera that's not on our Upcoming Reviews list? Put in your request for a review here, and I'll do what I can to get ahold of one!
    Dear Jeff,
    After successfully using a Sony DSC P100 for many years I am trying to find a pocketable camera with a few more megapixels, more telephoto, and image stabilization and that takes excellent pictures. I don't mind paying for the bells and whistles as long as the image quality is there. So far I have been disappointed in all of the cameras that you and others have reviewed. The Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 seems to have what I want but at 1.3 inch thick it is too big for my pocket.
    Lately a number of cameras have been announced that look promising.
    I hope that you can find time to review them, if nothing more than to comment on their image quality.
    Fuji FinePix F70EXR, Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZR1, Panasonic Lumix DMCFX60,
    Casio Exilim EX-H10, Casio Exilim EX-Z400, and Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX1.
    Thank you for your great reviews.
    Bob Ginsberg

"high expectations" rated cameras

hello Jeff, from France

I think you might review compacts and bridges first, because it will rain DSRLs this fall

May I suggest these cameras:
    _Fuji FinePix F70EXR, S200 EXR
    _Panasonic FZ 35
    _Sony WX1
    _Ricoh GRD III

I should also add Nikon D3000 but i've just pointed out it is scheluded.

Thanks for your comprehensive reviews
    Last edited by fedo; 08-09-2009 at 03:48 PM.

Fuji S200EXR

Hey Jeff!
    YouŽr the best!

IŽd like to see if Fuji S200EXR is an upgrade from S100FS.

Karraa

Thanks For The Offer Jeff!

A comparative review of the Fuji F70EXR, Sony DSC-WX1 and the Panasonic ZR1.
    Thank you!
    Jim
    P.S.
    If you could conclude how they compare to the already tested Panasonic TZ7/TZ1 it would be very helpful for many, I am sure
    Last edited by jimr; 08-10-2009 at 03:25 PM.

Pentax K7

I would like to see a review about the Pentax K7. Is it my imagination or is Pentax made by Samsung?

Quote Originally Posted by jimr View Post
    A comparative review of the Fuji F70EXR, Sony DSC-WX1 and the Panasonic ZR1.
    Thank you!
    Jim
    P.S.
    If you could conclude how they compare to the already tested Panasonic TZ7/TZ1 it would be very helpful for many, I am sure
    I agree! A comparison/review of these 3 models is exactly what I'd like to see.

Ricoh Digital GR III

I know Ricoh isn't a popular brand, but I would love to see a review of this camera. With all of the "me too" cameras on the market, Ricoh actually tries to do things differently and more oriented towards serious photographers -- a 28mm wide with a f/1.9! I'm drooling. If only Ricoh could ever get image quality right . . .