Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising
 
 
 
   
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 127
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2

    Panasonic Lumix FZ100

    I'm really curious how the FZ100 compares to the previous model (FZ35) especially with the new MOS sensor. It sounds like an awesome upgrade but I'm curious to see if Panasonic didn't change too much by doing this, making it worse.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4
    I for one am anxiously awaiting your upcoming review on the Casio EX-FH100! I picked one up about a month ago and am having a lot of fun with it.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by RMac View Post
    I for one am anxiously awaiting your upcoming review on the Casio EX-FH100! I picked one up about a month ago and am having a lot of fun with it.
    If you already have one and are having fun with it, what are you anxious for the review for?
    Looking to buy a Pentax flash? Check out my Definitive Guide to Pentax P-TTL Flash Options.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4
    I like to learn about the camera in an easy to read, condensed version of the manual that the review helps explain . What do you care if I am looking forward to it? Now "thats" retarded.
    Don't worry about me bud, worry about yourself.
    Ok, maybe I'm not anxious, but letting the guy writing the review to know that somebody appreciates his efforts, much more than your 0 cents.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by RMac View Post
    I like to learn about the camera in an easy to read, condensed version of the manual that the review helps explain . What do you care if I am looking forward to it? Now "thats" retarded.
    Don't worry about me bud, worry about yourself.
    Ok, maybe I'm not anxious, but letting the guy writing the review to know that somebody appreciates his efforts, much more than your 0 cents.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. Although now I am a bit curious why a seemly-innocuous comment got such a strong defensive reaction.
    Looking to buy a Pentax flash? Check out my Definitive Guide to Pentax P-TTL Flash Options.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4
    Sorry to get so defensive, but today is my first day being registered on these forums, and I guess I just didn't feel like it was a very friendly comment, so please forgive my knee-jerk reaction. Peace!

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tallinn, Estonia
    Posts
    225

    Fx700

    I guess the planned review of FX700 is better to be skipped. The photo gallery was absolutely enough already and I do not think that this camera would be of interest to anybody. Actually I asked myself several times while looking at the pictures - what the hec are the guys at Panasonic doing? Isn't there really anyone in their staff who could have stopped launching this model?

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    I guess the planned review of FX700 is better to be skipped. The photo gallery was absolutely enough already and I do not think that this camera would be of interest to anybody. Actually I asked myself several times while looking at the pictures - what the hec are the guys at Panasonic doing? Isn't there really anyone in their staff who could have stopped launching this model?
    Yes, I'm leaning toward skipping it. Image quality isn't great and the touchscreen UI is awful. Have to wonder if someone else designed this camera. We'll see how it does in the reader survey next week.
    Jeff Keller
    Founder/Editor, Digital Camera Resource Page

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Keller View Post
    Yes, I'm leaning toward skipping it. Image quality isn't great and the touchscreen UI is awful. Have to wonder if someone else designed this camera. We'll see how it does in the reader survey next week.
    Doesn't hurt to have a negative review in the bunch every now and then, does it? Particularly since Panasonic has generally been a safe bet in digicams.
    Looking to buy a Pentax flash? Check out my Definitive Guide to Pentax P-TTL Flash Options.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by mattdm View Post
    Doesn't hurt to have a negative review in the bunch every now and then, does it? Particularly since Panasonic has generally been a safe bet in digicams.
    Oh, I agree that there should be negative reviews (and I think many already are). It's just that I only have so much time and have to choose the cameras that people most want to read about.

    I am working on lining up a FinePix F300EXR, which I know people are curious about. Should have one next week.
    Jeff Keller
    Founder/Editor, Digital Camera Resource Page

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •