Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    I would like to see a group review of Compact Zoom camera's with CMOS chips, now that so many models have just been released.

Casio Exilim EX-ZR100
    Fujifilm FinePix F550 EXR
    Nikon Coolpix S8100
    Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS10/TZ20
    Ricoh CX5
    Sony Cybershot DSC-HX9V
    and maybe the Samsung TL350 follow up which will no doubt be announced soon.

Great comparative pictures for the three similar travel cameras (Sony HX9V, Canon SX230IS and Panasonic) but I hope you will add the Fujifilm Finepix F550EXR too. It sounds similar though possibly better than the other three. The video has been knocked for losing focus when zooming but it sounds good otherwise.

I would love to see a Pentax K-5 review as well! This is always my first stop for reveiws and I am anxiously awaiting your thoughts on the K-5.

Thank you for the great work!
    Wendy

K-5 for me too

I would also like to see a k-5 review. I would especially want to see how it stacks up against the k-5.

Quote Originally Posted by sckortyman View Post
    I would also like to see a k-5 review. I would especially want to see how it stacks up against the k-5.
    I suspect that it'll be pretty close

oops, I meant d7000.

Jeff, I've been a member in this site since 2006 (IIRC), waaay before I got my first SLR and I've been wondering why you had never done any review on the 1D types of camera (as well as Nikon's high end gear)? I sure would love to see your review on these cameras!
    (I found the other site lack the night scene tests that you have)

Oh, and a G1x review would be nice as well. I am planning to get that one, but still juggling around between that and X-10.

Pentax reviews!!!

Please start reviewing pentax's. Esp. K-5 and K-01

Yeah, those too! I would love to see Pentax review, esp K-5!

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveTifa View Post
    Jeff, I've been a member in this site since 2006 (IIRC), waaay before I got my first SLR and I've been wondering why you had never done any review on the 1D types of camera (as well as Nikon's high end gear)? I sure would love to see your review on these cameras!

Oh, and a G1x review would be nice as well. I am planning to get that one, but still juggling around between that and X-10.
    I don't review the super high-end SLRs because 1) my audience is more low-to-middle-end and 2) I can't give those complex cameras the reviews they deserve.

The G1 X review is definitely happening.
    Jeff Keller
    Founder/Editor, Digital Camera Resource Page