Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Samsung hz10w

Hey Jeff, thanks for all the reviews, I just got addicted to them. Would it be possible for you to make one on the samsung hz10w ? This digital camera seems really amazing, but I wonder how it turns out for night and high ISO shots.
    Thanks.

Fuji FinePix F200EXR

The new Fuji FinePix F200EXR which was just announced seems interesting. Could you...?

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    The new Fuji FinePix F200EXR which was just announced seems interesting. Could you...?
    I'm told that I won't get my hands on one until late February at the earliest... but I will get one!
    Jeff Keller
    Founder/Editor, Digital Camera Resource Page

Yeah F200EXR please. I will be keeping an eye for this review. Let's see if Fuji can finally comes up with a camera worthy of my F30's replacement.
    Nikon D90, D80
    Nikkor 16-85mm AF-S DX F/3.5-5.6G ED VR, Tamron SP AF 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) macro, Nikkor 50mm F/1.4D, Nikkor 50mm F/1.8D, Nikkor AF-S VR 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6G IF-ED, Sigma 105mm F/2.8 EX DG Macro ||| 2x SB800 | SB600 ||| Manfrotto 190XB

I really do hope that the "something that's not on the Upcoming Reviews list that Jeff thinks will be popular" turns out to be the F200EXR. Your studio crops are simply the best when it comes to telling the truth about evil noise and even more evil noise reduction, so I'm eagerly waiting for your review of this one!

Best Regards,
    malamut

Quote Originally Posted by malamut View Post
    I really do hope that the "something that's not on the Upcoming Reviews list that Jeff thinks will be popular" turns out to be the F200EXR. Your studio crops are simply the best when it comes to telling the truth about evil noise and even more evil noise reduction, so I'm eagerly waiting for your review of this one!

Best Regards,
    malamut
    Unfortunately, it's not... don't have one, and I made a point to bother Fujifilm about this in person at PMA last week.
    Jeff Keller

Lol. I came here about to ask for the same thing. Fuji FinePix F200EXR. Shame Fuji hasnt gotten you one yet.

Good news: sounds like I will finally get an F200EXR sometime this week. When I do, I'll add it to the upcoming reviews list -- near the top due to demand.
    Jeff Keller

Great work Jeff, look forward to reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by dr4gon View Post
    Just curious, whatever happened the promised A900 full review?
    Quote Originally Posted by twin View Post
    Jeff,

You should correct the link on the homepage, since it's pointing to the Samsung TL34 HD... And where's the A900 (full) review? Has it been drop? I supose I could agree that DCRP's target reader isn't a EOS 1D ou Nikon D3 buyer, but it's a 5D or A900 buyer (at least the higher end)...

Keep up the good work.
    So, whatever happened to the A900 final review? I was really looking forward to the usual tests and run through. I see DCRP didn't get an Canon 1Ti in time, but didn't see any news regarding the A900 at all and it's been months. Any news would be appreciated
    flickr

Canon 7D - 5D | 550EX - 430EX II - (2) PW FlexTT5 | 24-105 f4L | 70-200 f2.8L IS | 100 f2.8L IS | 50 f1.8 II