Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Way to go Millz! The bug has bit.

Lightbulb Reviewing the goods ...

Quote Originally Posted by millz View Post
    i think im crazy though been here 2 and a half days taken like 700 photos

I was thinking about this statement you made ... and wanted to add this ... you can never have enough images. The more you have to choose from, the better the quality of your final choice should be. Digital is a gift of effectively "unlimited film". There are no development costs to speak of, except taking the time to weed through all the "snaps", looking for your best efforts.

Sure, you want to minimize the time you need to do this by taking your best shots, initially ... but don't be afraid to over and under your shots, either [by bracketing]. In this way, you have a little more room to get the proper exposure EV for the shot ... and maybe a HDR effort to pull out the "hidden" attributes.

There are programs that also allow you quickly evaluate, rate and modify your images on a grand scale. As you browse and pick your best, those are the images you concentrate on and "bit bucket" the rest.

Not every winner is a single shot!
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi

Just got home a little tired but i will get some morw images up for everyones approval prolly tomorrow

what camera do you have Millz?

He's got an A350 with a Sony 18-250mm Lens and I believe a F42AM flash as well.
    flickr

Canon 7D - 5D | 550EX - 430EX II - (2) PW FlexTT5 | 24-105 f4L | 70-200 f2.8L IS | 100 f2.8L IS | 50 f1.8 II

That is exactly what i have everyone always asks so here it is my new signature
    Sony A350
    Sony 18-250mm Lens
    Sony 50mm f1.4
    F42AM flash

That's a very solid kit ... with the flash!
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi

Millz, you really seem to have a good eye for light and color with your camera and the settings, well done! man I got to get out and do some shooting! read and learn, shoot and learn, post and learn from others, so far working for me!
    knowledge is power, and power flows from the.....oops never mind thats something else LOL
    Sony A700_____________Minolta AF 50mm. F/1.7
    Minolta AF 70-210mm F/3.5-4.5 Tamron AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR DiII LD Asp. [IF]
    Tamron SP AF 70-200mm. F/2.8 DI LD [IF] Macro
    Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2
    Tokina AF 28-70mm F/3.5-4.5
    Tokina AF AT-X 80-400mm F/4.5-5.6
    http://flickr.com/

THIS ONE WAS COOL I THOUGHT
    Sony A350
    Sony 18-250mm Lens
    Sony 50mm f1.4
    F42AM flash

Question Tweak or no tweak ... whadda question

Nice contrast ...and color, so how about a tweak to enhance what you have? You know, make it pop!

Name:  DSC00908-adj.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  467.1 KB

flickr & Sdi