Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Again ... if you truly are a sports shooter ... then you will have to dig a little deeper into you pocket for the shot. How many "jump balls" do they pitch at a wedding, other than the garter?

I got this jump shot with the "slow-assed" TAMRON SP AF 70-200mm f/2.8 Di LD MACRO ... but hey, it's only money, right?
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi

at a wedding, fast focus in low light is even more critical. candid moments are just that...MOMENTS.

your shot hardly points to any tamron advantage, look at all the light there ! you could have taken the exact same shot with your 18-250 and not have been able to tell any difference. besides which, i dont think you nailed the focus either to be honest, maybe its the downsizing for the web but its not looking as sharp as it should be with that lens in that sort of light.
    D800e l V3 l AW1 l 16-35 l 35 l 50 l 85 l 105 l EM1 l 7.5 l 12-40 l 14 l 17 l 25 l 45 l 60 l 75
    flickr

Well, if SONY drops the price of the SSM ... everyone will have one, then it becomes a non-issue.
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi