Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Looks nice Don, can't wait to see it in full bloom, so who will be the one bent over tending to the new flower beds! got to put in some of those low need ground cover shrubs.
    Sony A700_____________Minolta AF 50mm. F/1.7
    Minolta AF 70-210mm F/3.5-4.5 Tamron AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR DiII LD Asp. [IF]
    Tamron SP AF 70-200mm. F/2.8 DI LD [IF] Macro
    Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2
    Tokina AF 28-70mm F/3.5-4.5
    Tokina AF AT-X 80-400mm F/4.5-5.6
    http://flickr.com/

Well, the little lady does the greenery, around these parts. Right now, we are hunkering down for snowfall. It appears light, for the moment, but after what happened to Rapid City, SD ... it also looks like surprise surprise will be the name of the game, this year.

We're also "trapping" squirrels and relocating them to the forest preserve. They've been running amok, chewing up the bird feeders and tearing into the flower berds, for bulbs. I just hope we don't trap that skunk we have running around here. That would be a bad thing ...

As winter sets in, though, I am anxious to set up the indoor studio, this year. I have had some small attempts at it ... rooms are changing in the house and I may just get a good chance at having some setup for longer than a week. Ah, but you know the ladies ... they do love their houses ... devoid of men and their nasty hobbies.
    Last edited by DonSchap; 11-09-2008 at 07:41 PM.
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi

Come catch my party animals in the attic please! Are you using peanut butter sandwiches or a peanut butter covered apple to lure them? Whatever was in the attic a little while back was not interested lol.
    flickr

Canon 7D - 5D | 550EX - 430EX II - (2) PW FlexTT5 | 24-105 f4L | 70-200 f2.8L IS | 100 f2.8L IS | 50 f1.8 II

My wife keeps up with the greens here also, but it is all that dig a hole here, but in the mulch there etc etc. She does keep it nice, even when I let the yard get away from me.
    It is still raining here at the moment but it is getting cold fast, we may be in for freezing rain! I took Monday as a vacation day to get a 4 day weekend with Vets day on Tues. Hope I don't have to be out salting or shoveling!! still got way to many leaves on the walk!
    Sony A700_____________Minolta AF 50mm. F/1.7
    Minolta AF 70-210mm F/3.5-4.5 Tamron AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR DiII LD Asp. [IF]
    Tamron SP AF 70-200mm. F/2.8 DI LD [IF] Macro
    Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2
    Tokina AF 28-70mm F/3.5-4.5
    Tokina AF AT-X 80-400mm F/4.5-5.6
    http://flickr.com/

@ dr4gon: We use peanut butter with fresh peanuts in it. Drives them nuts. The cage is always clean when we set the little feller free. Good parting meal, I suppose.

@ seanhoxx: The weather is going claim us all, up here. Man oh man. New parka, this year, methinks.
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi

Quote Originally Posted by DonSchap View Post
    @ dr4gon: We use peanut butter with fresh peanuts in it. Drives them nuts. The cage is always clean when we set the little feller free. Good parting meal, I suppose.

@ seanhoxx: The weather is going claim us all, up here. Man oh man. New parka, this year, methinks.
    I'll have to try that one
    flickr

Canon 7D - 5D | 550EX - 430EX II - (2) PW FlexTT5 | 24-105 f4L | 70-200 f2.8L IS | 100 f2.8L IS | 50 f1.8 II