Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Thread: State Fair

Formerly South Wales. Now South Carolina.

State Fair

I just entered the Fine Art competition in the State Fair - more as publicity than anything else. Lots of the competitors were admiring my work when I stood in the pro line. Mind, their stuff was pretty damned good too!

The submitted prints (framed in a 20x28 frame, matted and printed at 16x24) were taken from the following two images. They were cropped a little in the submissions.

I suddenly discovered the fair was in a months time and raced through my photos to find two that would work for the fair.

Rhys, I simply love that shot of the Wall. Very nicely done. I have a friend on that wall and you just brought back some memories when I was there making a rubbing of his name.

Never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by James DeRuvo DHQ View Post
    Rhys, I simply love that shot of the Wall. Very nicely done. I have a friend on that wall and you just brought back some memories when I was there making a rubbing of his name.

Never forget.
    Agreed - that is a fantastic pic of the wall.

Good luck

Formerly South Wales. Now South Carolina.
    The annoying thing was that no way no how would the POW/MIA flag flying below the US flag, fly so that it was visible in any of my images.